The famous Vltava river – located about 150meters from the hotel
The Vltava is the longest river within the Czech Republic, running southeast along the Bohemian Forest and then north across Bohemia, through Český Krumlov, České Budějovice and Prague, and finally merging with the Elbe at Mělník
Jewish Quarter – located about 200meters from the hotel
Prague’s Jewish Museum, one of the oldest and continuously existing Jewish museums in the world. The mission of the museum is to document the history, traditions and customs of the Jewish population in Bohemia and preserve valuable artefacts from the Prague synagogues that were destroyed during the liquidation of the Prague ghetto.
Parizska Street– located about 200meters from the hotel
One of Prague most famous and luxury street of Prague.
Old Town Square – located about 450meters from the hotel
The most significant square of historical Prague. In addition to the Old Town Hall and the Church of Our Lady before Týn, the square is dominated by the Baroque Church of St Nicholas, the Rococo Kinský Palace, the Gothic House at the Stone Bell and the monument to Jan Hus
Rudolfinum – located about 600meters from the hotel
World-famous concert hall and home of the Czech Philharmonic, which performed here for the first time in 1896 under the baton of Antonín Dvořák.
The main hall - Dvořák Hall - is the venue for exceptional concerts of classical musi
The Charles Bridge – located about 900meters from the hotel
Prague’s oldest bridge. The bridge is built of sandstone blocks, flanked at each end by fortified towers (Lesser Town Bridge Towers, Old Town Bridge Tower). From 1683 to 1928, 30 statues of saints were carved to decorate the bridge, the most famous of which is the statue of St John of Nepomuk.
The Municipal House – located about 950meters from the hotel
This Art Nouveau building, built from 1905 to 1911, is proof of unprecedented artistic and craft skills and quality. The café, the French and the Pilsner restaurants, the American bar, the Lord Mayor’s Salon and the Smetana Hall are all examples of perfectly executed Art Nouveau interiors, decorated by leading artists and sculptors.
The Powder Towers of Prague – located about 900meters from the hotel
The Powder Tower or Powder Gate is a Gothic tower. It is one of the original city gates. It separates the Old Town from the New Town
Wenceslas Square – located about 1km from the hotel
For many Prague residents, Wenceslas Square is its metropolitan heart. When King Charles IV founded the New Town of Prague, he made this the centrepiece of the new settlement. Although the square has had many facelifts since then, it has retained its social-centre role to the present day.
The National Museum – located on the upper part of Wenceslas square
The National Museum is the largest museum in the Czech Republic. It covers a range of disciplines and collecting fields from the natural sciences to specialized areas of the social sciences. It brings together collections of materials documenting the development of nature, and the history and prehistory of both Czech and foreign origins.
Prague National Theatre - located about 1.5km from the hotel
The National Theatre is the Czech Republic's representative stage.
The spectacular exterior and interior decoration, richly embellished with gold, consists of masterpieces of 19th century Czech painters. Visit drama, opera and ballet performances together with beautiful spaces unforgettable theatre experience.
The Prague Castle – located on the other side of the river, about 2km from the hotel
Prague Castle has been an important symbol of the Czech state for more than a thousand years. It was founded in the 9th century and became the seat of Czech rulers and later presidents. The castle, one of the largest complexes in the world, is made up of historical palaces, offices, church and fortification buildings, gardens and picturesque spots. It covers an area of 45 hectares. The panoramic view of Prague Castle is one of the most spectacular in the world.
The Church of Our Lady Victorious (Infant Jesus of Prague) – located on the other side of the river, about 2km from the hotel
This church is famous for its statuette of the Infant Jesus of Prague, originally from Spain and donated to the Carmelites by Polyxena of Lobkowicz in 1628. The Infant Jesus has two crowns and about forty-six robes. His vestments are traditionally changed about ten times a year according to the liturgical season. A small museum was built for the clothing and other religious objects.